• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: MASTER, DURDON  
LEARNING HADITH
DURDONDate: Juma, 15-Fev-2013, 04:08 | Message # 31
SUPER ADMINKA
Group: Admin yordamchisi
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle kissed Al-Hasan bin Ali while Al-Aqra' bin Habis At-Tamim was sitting beside him. Al-Aqra said, "I have ten children and I have never kissed anyone of them," Allah's Apostle cast a look at him and said, "Whoever is not merciful to others will not be treated mercifully." [Sahih Bukhari, Book 73, Number 26]

DURDONDate: Chorshanba, 20-Fev-2013, 03:06 | Message # 32
SUPER ADMINKA
Abu Ja’far reported: I was sitting with Suwaid ibn Muqarrin and he said: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever is killed defending himself from injustice is a martyr.”

[Sunan An-Nasa’i, Book 37, Number 4101, Sahih]

DURDONDate: Payshanba, 21-Fev-2013, 03:26 | Message # 33
SUPER ADMINKA
Narrated Anas ibn Mālik (R.A) that The Prophet Muhammad SallAllaahu Alayhi WaSallam (PBUH) Said:
“By Him in whose Hand is my soul, a servant does not believe until he Loves for his Brother what he Loves for Himself of Goodness.”
[Musnad Ahmad, Number 12671]

Abu Musa (R.A.) : The Prophet Muhammad SallAllaahu Alayhi WaSallam (PBUH) Said:
“The believers are like a structure, each supporting the other.”
[Sahih Muslim, Book 32, Number 6257]

DURDONDate: Yakshanba, 24-Fev-2013, 03:51 | Message # 34
SUPER ADMINKA
Narrated Abu Hurera R.A that Prophet Muhammad PBUH said,

When going to sleep satan tie three knots behind the head of everyone. At every knot he says this " Its a long night, keep sleeping".

And anybody wake up (for namaz) one knot gets untie, when he do ablution the second knot gets untie and when he offer the prayer the third knot gets untie too and he wakes up in the morning with a good heart and courage. Otherwise he wakes up with dull heart and slick heart.

[ Bukhari, Book2, Volume21, Hadees:243 ]

DURDONDate: Chorshanba, 27-Fev-2013, 02:04 | Message # 35
SUPER ADMINKA
Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas (RA): Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) was the most generous of all the people, and he used to reach the peak in generosity in the month of Ramadan when Gabriel met him. Gabriel used to meet him every night of Ramadan to teach him the Qur'an. Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) was the most generous person, even more generous than the strong uncontrollable wind (in readiness and haste to do charitable deeds). (Bukhari)

DURDONDate: Chorshanba, 13-Mar-2013, 17:00 | Message # 36
SUPER ADMINKA
Narrated by Abu Huraira (RA): I heard Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) saying, "If there was a river at the door of anyone of you and he took a bath in it five times a day would you notice any dirt on him?" They said, "Not a trace of dirt would be left." The Prophet (peace be upon him) added, "That is the example of the five prayers with which Allah blots out (annuls) evil deeds." (Bukhari)

DURDONDate: Juma, 29-Mar-2013, 23:28 | Message # 37
SUPER ADMINKA
HADITH: Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle(PBUH) was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle(PBUH) (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad in Allah's Cause." The questioner again asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" He replied, "To perform Hajj (Pilgrim age to Mecca) 'Mubrur, (which is accepted by Allah and is performed with the intention of seeking Allah's pleasure only and not to show off and without committing a sin and in accordance with the traditions of the Prophet(PBUH))." - Book #2, Hadith #25 - Bukhari

DURDONDate: Dushanba, 29-Apr-2013, 11:18 | Message # 38
SUPER ADMINKA
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)said:

“O God, grant me life as a poor man, cause meto die as a poor man and resurrect me in the company of the poor..” His wife asked himwhy he saidthat, and he replied: “Because (the poor) will enter Paradise (before) the rich. Do not turn away a poor man…even if all you can give is half a date. If you love the poor and bring them near you..God will bring you near Him on the Day of Resurrection.”

Al-Tirmidhi:137 ­ ­6.

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: